Friday, August 12, 2011

Nothing to write home about...except..

This week has gone by faster, a little too fast I think.  My husband and I are changing a few things up, making some adjustments in our household and really it's also been a long week with those changes.  However, we are not done yet and don't usually like to put all of our info out there, so it will have to wait.  Which is why no blog, no venting, no stories etc.  Too much going on in my head to actually write it all out except to a few wonderful friends.  Running ideas by them every single day, most of the time they make no sense but they somehow understand.  I know this is all 'secretive' but it's not really, just private until we actually figure out what is going on ourselves. 

So as far as the rest of the week, A has amazed me yet again with how smart he is.  We laundry to do yesterday, since our stuff is STILL NOT HERE...  we had to go to the laundry mat.  Well while that was going on, I had to go talk to the office, they put a threatening letter on our trailer, talking about towing, are you kidding me.. what now is all that I was thinking.  Well turns out it's only because they are going to start charging a parking fee, and wanted to let us know. Uh? So you threaten to tow?  Not sure whose smart idea that was but it is what it is.  I was kinda freaked out thinking they were gonna tell us to get rid of it or something even though we were told it was fine. 

So, after that the kids went in the pool until the clothes were done drying, came home, changed and went to Publix for some stuff for dinner.  Well incentive for the kids was that if they were good in Publix we would go to Target and get an icee.  They were good IN PUBLIX.

Here is the EXCEPT part...

 Got the icee's... halfway through A decides he is done and well, pretty much on a sugar high and is bouncing off the walls.  I am getting onto him, he takes his left hand and puts it over his left ear (his only good ear) and walks around continuing to do what he was already doing, but now he just couldn't hear me get onto him!!! OMG LMAO!!!!

My son is a dork, and a charmer just like his dad.  He does whatever he wants, and then just loves on me later making up for it.  I was just so amazed that he realized he only needed one hand to block me out, and used the other to touch whatever he wanted and to fight me off!! How is that fair? LOL! As a mom, when a kid covers their ears, you have full tickle range because both of their hands are busy. If they take a hand off, then they can hear you.  Oh no, not my son, he is taking full advantage of being deaf in one ear. 

We won't be going back for icee's for a while but I am still very amused that he even knew what to do!  He must have learned that from his sister. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment